20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $53.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Erin by Amore is a ultra light, short, chin length bob with a tapered neckline. The double monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: amore
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: double monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.1oz
• approx length: Front 3.5" | Crown 8.5" | Nape 2"
• colour shown: maple sugar
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: double monofilament top - creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
Nice wig fits perfect , I waited awhile for the Rt 8 love the color and I have a light frosted brown one that looks great
Well tried her on and love the fit and the feel of the hair. She has great movement. This is not my first Erin, however this is my first gray. Haven’t been able to get out with the COVID issue. Husband 80 and lets say I am getting close to that number so we are the compromised. That being said can’t wait till I can wear her. My other Erin has held up very well so I know will enjoy wearing this one. Very comfortable wig.
Sadly this style did not flatter my face shape. The hair was longer in length on me than it showed on the models pictured, and I looked at every one I could find. I’m assuming it is my facial structure that is not right for this style. Easy return and reimbursement.
This little wig is gorgeous. Since I am a senior I had my doubts it would look good on me. I thought it might be a little too youthful. But no, it really looks good even on an old chick like me. My hairdresser did have to do a little trimming on the top. Too much hair and it fell forward in my face when I put my head down. She has had her bout with cancer so she's familiar with wigs and was really impressed with this one. Love it!
I bought this wig (my halo) in Auburn sugar and I LOVE it!!! In fact, I've ordered two more in the same colour as it makes this 73 year old feel (somewhat) young again!! Thank you Vogue wigs for your patience with me ordering and sending back so many wigs until I found the one I love.