20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $99.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Ryder by Amore synthetic wig is a gorgeous wavy silhouette that falls just below the shoulder and with a full volume front fringe. Featuring a double monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling. Made also with an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: amore
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, double monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.76oz
• approx length: Fringe: 4.52" | Crown: 14.17” | Nape: 8.26”
• colour shown: mochaccino rooted, melted marshmello
• lace front design- for off the face styling and the most realistic hairline
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
My favorite wig!!! The feel is silky and the shine is subtle. It does not tangle. It had too much hair for my face so I had it cut and thinned a bit. Love it! My color is toasted brown...also perfect!
Highly recommend it. It looks great and is very comfortable.
the wig was the color and style I was looking for
I'm a pretty crossdresser who does a stand-up comedy act as a woman. Since I've started wearing my chestnut-colored Ryder Wig, people in the audience compliment me on my hair as much as on my comedy. Perhaps it's because I live in Florida, where there are too many blondes and chestnut seems noteworthy.
Nice quality but the style didn't look good on me.