20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $58.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Stevie by Amore part of the Rene of Paris Company is a synthetic wig features long cascading layers with a soft textured full front bang. Featuring a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: amore
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 147 grams
• approx length: Front: 4″ – Crown: 17″ – Nape: 18″
• colour shown: sugar cane, honey wheat
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I am enjooying this wig even though I am 49 years old. I thought long hair like this only for young ladies, but I decided to take the risk as I never managed to get my hair this long. I love this wig because it allows me to have lighter than I could ever naurally have as my hair doesnt like chemicaks. When i recived the wig the fringe/bang was long so i asked my hairdresser to cut it right for me. . thi wig is also very versatile because you can wear on the middle part or you can side part your hair. I like side part. have a look.
This is a really beautiful wig. It’s very comfortable and the long hair does not get matted at all. It can easybe worm, wit or without the bangs, with the part changed.
I am new to wigs and ordered 5 to see what works for me. So far I have received 3 two of which are Stevie in different colors. Honey Wheat and Auburn sugar. I love both colors. Very pretty. My head is petite so my husband altered the honey wheat Stevie so far to fit me better and once I start wearing it and decide if it is comfortable I will have him alter the other Stevie. I like the look and double filament top is best for my sensitive scalp. However still no wig feels super comfy on me but that could just be due to the fact I am not used to wearing wigs. I think if I decide I can wear Stevie I will have her cut shorter as she is super long and that is not practical for every day. Just a few inches need to be cut off and maybe also I will have the bangs made shorter. But all in all I am pleased with Stevie. Trying to share both honey wheat and auburn sugar but so far can only share one photo.
This wig is so beautiful! Its honestly the most real looking wig I've gotten so far. I got the shade creamy toffee. The mix of blonde shades looks like those pinterest/instagram pictures of perfectly highlighted, beachy blonde hair. The fibers are soft and smooth, and not shiny at all! The mono top looks real, and I find it sits very close to the Read more about review stating Gorgeous Wig!scalp so it doesn't look too "wiggy". I've curled it just using foam curlers, no heat or water, and the curls lasted me for ~2 days each time.
I bought this wig in two shades - golden blond, which was darker than I expected, but beautiful. And creamy blond, which is much lighter. Both are such beautiful shades of blond. I had my stylist trim both and love the results! I wear these on dates with my husband, since he likes long hair. (I wear shorter bob wigs to work.) The hair is soft and Read more about review stating FEELING PRETTY!although it gets tangled, that's normal with synthetic wigs. I'm very pleased and satisfied!