Classic Cut by Raquel Welch wig is a stunning collar-length bob with a textured full front bang. Features a monofilament section at the crown for the most natural looking part and incorporates heat synthetic fibres which allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament crown base
• cap size: average
• weight: 79 grams
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval, round
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 10.25" - Sides: 7" - Nape: 3.5"
• hair colour shown: RL8/29 hazelnut
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament crown top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction on the crown area.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
This is my very first wig ad love it! It's in the color rl 10/12 and after receiving it, went to the salon and had the bangs trimmed and textured to better frame my face. I love that it's light weight, not dense at all and VERY realistic. Nobody who knows me believed it was a wig as it looks a lot like what my hair used to look like. I'm posting pictures of before and after customizing it.
This bob is fantastic. Looks very natural. This was my hairstyle and color before the pandemic....only better. After I got this wig everyone thought I was able to find an open salon with a terrific stylist. I just smile and say thanks.
Would purchase again!!
I have had the wig only a short time, but I am very happy with it so far. I really like the color (RL6/28 - Bronzed Sable). I had been afraid it might be too dark but it isn’t. I like that it isn’t too full on top and the crown, although that was a complaint that I read in another review.
this one took no tweaking ..ready to wear right out of box... Falling for this shaded biscuit blonde ..very flattering..will buy more ..thanks for your great offerings and pricing.