Jackson by Noriko part of the Rene of Paris company, is a gorgeous mid-length design, with a cascade of face framing layers. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 119 grams
• approx length: Front: 6.8" - Crown: 9" - Nape: 8.25"
• colour shown: sugar cane rooted, chocolate swirl
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
This is a beautiful wig in Champagne R and any other color. It’s feels as though it was made for me. I’m new to wigs and I’m grateful to Taz showing this on her Site. I may even get another color just for fun. This color matches exactly my hair. Thank you for having it. I wish it came in vanilla lush. However I’m very happy as soon as I get to wear it out I’ll take a picture and send it to you!!!
I have several wigs by Ellen Willie. Girl power. This is my first wig by Jackson Noriko. Love it. I love that I can brush it , my other wigs are curly. This is a nice snug fit , very much hair at the top and I don’t see any of the cap. Very pretty and natural looking. I got so many compliments. They thought I blew my hair out and when straight. No one knew I wore a curly wig before. Truly nice I will def buy another one from Noriko. I’m 51 and feel 21 lol.
Miss Jackson is so cute. I will spray or jel to get sides to stay back. ( For sure will be back for another Jackson
Right out of the box I want sure about Jackson . After having it a while and washing it and fluffing it and playing with it im now thinking it may work for me.
Looks like the Jenifer Anniston hair that she was so famous for. I like the look right out of the box, saggy and piercy. It's a little big but you can simply smooth down with hands. Color: I purchased the Copper Glaze thinking it would look more coppery warm red; it was not warm enough for me. It looked ashy on me. I am returning for the Irish Spice that I hope will be more of a warm red.