January by Jon Renau part of the SmartLace Collection is a cascade of tousled curls that fall at chin length. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and a monofilament top which is a mesh type matrialthat seems to be invisible on the skin and where the hair is weaved individually in fine craftsmanship.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 163 grams
• approx length: Fringe 8.5" | Crown 10" | Sides 6.25" | Nape 4.25"
• ideal face shape: round, diamond, heart, oval
• colour shown: FS2V31V, 12FS8, palm spring blonde
• monofilament top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace Front - Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: you can style using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
* hair arrives straight can be styled wavy using heat styling tools
I LOVE this wig, but the color wasn't right for me. This was not a problem, though, because chiquel is wonderful when it comes to returns. I have purchased several wigs from chiquel, and I will continue to do so. My thanks to chiquel.
Wonderful purchase! I plan on getting another one in a different color.
The velvet lining in this cap is AMAZING. I'm new to wigs. This is my second but I've tried on more. I forget I have this one on. The bangs need trained but by the time I was done with it my first day it was staying out of my face. It's so soft and fluid. The cut is very feminine. The color is much more brown than the thumbnail indicated. I was expecting more red. This is F26/31S6. It took some fussing to look less wiggy but is worth it. Press in a good part and twirl the bangs up and away from your face and you're ready to go. This one works with a wig gripe well too.
Loved her the minute I put her on. January has the perfect length for me and a great curl pattern that isn’t too extra. I was so happy I just ordered a second one to alternate them for longer wear
I wanted to try another Arctic color because I love my Frost Gabrielle so much. I figured that January is a tried and true style for me soI bought a Flurry after watching You Tube videos on colors. I am a 63 year old lady with a fair complexion and light eyes. This color was way too dark for me. I looked like a vampire in a bad wig! I returned it. I have January in 3 other colors, and I wear them often. In my opinion they are pretty average wigs. The style is the a good one. The fibers, cap, etc are pretty average. It’s not a light weight wig, but, I have a few that are heavier. By the end if the day I am ready to take it off.