Jazz by Jon Renau Synthetic Wig is created with flipped out layers and a swept side bang. Jazz features an open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 68 grams
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 5" - Sides: 5" - Nape: 2"
• colour shown: 12FS8, 6F27
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I was looking for something new to me beyond the blonde bobs that I’m comfortable with. I wanted something short, tousled, and red! With a great sale price & free shipping, I took a chance on Jon Renau’s Jazz in the color 27 Fire n’ Ice. She's adorable; think of a Lisa Rinna type of style! The fit is good, the color is nice, and it's not too bulky! I only wish it was rooted, but I can work with that. And I also love Patti’s customer service...patient & helpful.
This is my first Jon Reneau wig! It looks beautiful and I'm sure it will definitely become a favorite. The only problem is that it's a bit big, even though I ordered an average. It's very loose in the crown...but cant do anything about that now. I've been checking out You Tube videos to see if I can do something. I must say that your reputation is fabulous. Every video I see is better than the next, thank you.
Was looking for a summer style, something tousled & fun. Jazz is perfect! I ordered it in 27T613S8 (Shaded Sun), and love her highlights and low-lights. She's a perfect little pixie that doesn't demand a lot of styling. Like Patti says: "Shake the tar out of it!". I did, and she finger-combed into perfection!
If you're looking to make your life easier and always on the run you won't regret investing in these wigs due to their convenience and great looks, along with amazing quality. I was so excited to receive my Jazz Synthetic Wig by Jon Renau. When I put it on it was perfect. The hair color and cut is a perfect match to my own style. I put my curling Read more about review stating Jazz Synthetic Wig!iron away, forever. The best part is no one could tell it wasn't my own. It's so light weight and comfortable that I'm able to wear it all day. My friends online and had to get one for herself. Love love love it!
Just love the not so perfect look. It looks so natural as my hair never looked perfect. It is a chic cut and look. Love the color, BF32. It works and looks great with my coloring. Pros Everything is just right. Cons None