20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $111.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Affair by Ellen Wille part of the Hair Society Collection synthetic wig glamorous, long style with light wispy layers. Air base construction consist of a detailed 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair society collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: hand tied cap, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.30z
• approx length: Front: 6″ | Crown: 17″ | Sides: 14.5″ | Nape: 10″
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: sand mix
• base design: 100% hand-tied cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
I may trim a little to thin i bangs.
I have been very pleased with my Affair wig in the Bernstein rooted color. It is a perfect length for me and everyone thinks it’s my real hair! My head is a true petite, and I have complete hair loss from chemotherapy...so the wig cap is just a little too large on me, but I use wig glue to help keep it in place. It is starting to snarl a little by the nape of the neck after having it for three months, but it’s not too bad yet. I plan to get another one in the Mocca Mix color in the future.
My overall experience is terrific! I usually wear human hair so this was a gamble for me! I needed hair that I could wear to the beach that was easy to wash and style. This was a perfect choice! It looks so natural, very light weighted and I love the color! Will purchase again!!
I love this wig and the fact that their caps are smaller than many other brands and that is better for me. I didn't feel the need to thin this wig either like I have to on most other brands. I can't say anything negative about it!
This wig is stunning! I have a small head and this fits perfectly without glue or tape. The fibre is light and the colour is very realistic. Can’t beat the price for this amazing wig! There is a lot of hair to this wig but it doesn’t look wiggy or puff out at the top. Wish I could get it in a chocolate colour as well without red in it. Beautiful wig!