Allure Mono by Jon Renau is a stylish short pixie design synthetic wig, with endless layering throughout. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling. The monofilament top is hand-tied and sheer mimicking natural hair growth and blending in with all skin tones.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 68 grams
• approx length: Front: 5.5" - Crown: 5.5" - Sides: 4.25" - Back: 3.5" - Nape: 2.75"
• colour shown: 130/28, 12FS8
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It's breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Delivery was fine. Mono wig was very puffed in the top back area. Sent it back.
Love this versatile pixie style. Great cut and easy to change the styling. Good for everyday use.
Returning for a different color. Loved it
Love this wig. Please restock in my favorite color 38. You always run out of this color.
As several of the comments indicated, this wig needs to be thinned and trimmed. I thought, looking at the photos, that it would need only minimal tweaking since it is such a short style to begin with, but when it arrived, I was surprised at just how much had to be taken off the TOP of this wig before I felt it could be worn. Not only that, it was still so unmanageable, that I actually had to wash it in order to get it to "calm down" so that I could style it. It was as though it had a mind of its own and would only go a certain way and I didn't want it to go that way! So it needed a LOT of work. However, eventually I did get it to look pretty much the way I wanted it to and now I am pleased with it. I got it in the color "Black Tie Blonde" which is No. 22F16 and I am very happy with the color. I am a 71 year old woman, and so I prefer a very short hair style that looks similar to my own hair.