20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $95.47 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Ariana by Jon Renau is a long style design with premium synthetic fiber obtained mimics the appearance and movement of natural hair. Featuring a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament part
• cap size: average
• weight: 6.6oz
• approx length: Bang: 14.75" | Crown: 19” | Sides: 19.5” | Nape: 20.25”
• colour shown: Malibu blonde, FS4/33/30A
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Wig cap: very comfortable, it comes with ear tabs and also velcro tabs in the back of the head that you can adjust to your head; Color: I got a 10RH16 - Almondline, witch is a light blonde. The color is a little darker than the one shown, but it may depend on the screen lightening. Hair quality: The quality is very good! I love it! As it is such a long wig, you can style it however you want. Lace: it doesn't come with baby hairs in the front, so you'll have to create it yourself. But it does come with baby hairs in the back, so you can wear the wig with a very high ponytail! I really like the ponytail, because it's really long. And the good thing is I don't even need to wear glue or Got2B, for the wig to stay in place. Length: It's a very long wig, it's going to tangle. I always carry a comb with me. But although it's a long wig, it's not heavy. It's actually very comfortable! Price/ quality: Definitely worts every € you're planning to spend on it!
The color is 10RH16...I added bangs but I love this wig... soft, long and so comfy. I have complete hair loss and this is snug and secure!! It might be a little young but that's OK... 41 next month
This is by far my favorite wig. Ariana is so comfortable, beautiful, versatile and light weight for a long wig. I wear her everyday because I have yet to find a more natural, gorgeous and comfy wig. She has just the right amount of shine and she is THE BEST!! Highly recommend.
This Wig was simply amazing. I have been purchasing all of my Wigs from the Wig Outet and would highly recommend them.
This hairpiece looks and feels so natural and lightweight for the long length that it is. It is not thick and the lace front is not itchy like I find many to be. It helps if you wear it up in a clip while wearing a coat or in the car. There are so many styling options though and the length is gorgeous. I got this wig in the palm springs blonde and it is beautiful. It can tend to tangle easily at the nape though because of the length. You can also take to a stylist to have a long bag cut into it if you like or have it cut however you prefer since you have so much length to work with :)