Bewitched by Raquel Welch, is a gorgeous asymmetric cut with textured ends. Featured in a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling. The premium synthetic fiber obtained mimics the appearance and movement of natural hair.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament base, non slip sides
• cap size: average
• weight: 78 grams
• ideal face shape: round, diamond, heart, oval
• approx length: Front: 4.25" - Crown: 8.25" - Sides: 4.5" - Back: 4.5" - Nape: 1.3"
• colour shown: R3329S
• base design: monofilament top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline
Beautiful wig color was nice texture of hair was soft didn’t like the front unable to pull off face no lace front so I returned it would buy again if it had a lace front and would get a rooted color
I don’t like myself in selfies. But trust me. I love this wig. Got in the auburn . It’s gorgeous. Highly recommend this style. It’s asymmetrical and very versatile
The color is real nice and it looks very natural . I'm a Hair Stylist it's very important for my hair to look fabulous and in does!!!
This is a beautiful cut and styled wig. I often receive positive compliments about not only the colour of my hair, but the cut as well. Many people think the wig is my own hair. Just love it
My friend had cancer and ordered 2 wigs from the Raquel Welch Collection. I thought hers looked great. So, in October, I ordered the Bewitched wig to take on a trip to NYC. Rain was in the forecast and I did not want to bother with my own hair. I don't have a lot of hair, so when it arrived, I had my hair stylist thin it out and shape it to suit my face. I thought this would be just a look I wore while I was in New York. However, it is now January and I have not stopped wearing this wig. It looks so natural and I have had so many compliments. A lady I did not even know called across the parking lot of a shopping center as I was walking to my car. She said, "May I ask who cuts your hair? I love it." The part in this wig appears very real. The fit is wonderful. I wore a cap underneath it for a few days, then decided I didn't need it. The wig is that comfortable. I am especially pleased with the fit and comfort at the hairline along my forehead. This style is short in the back, so I pull my own hair out at the neck line for the fringe look. Very cute style. I've always been blonde, so I chose shaded wheat (dark blonde with platinum blonde and dark roots). Very natural looking color. Erin at chiquel has been great. I ordered 2 other styles, which I do not like as well. So, I will return those. I've already purchased another Bewitched wig...and I have another style in mind. Erin recommended Opening Act. So, I will try that style next. Changing my look is so much fun!