brave the wave
Brave The Wave by Raquel Welch is a cascade of loose waves falling to shoulder length. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.0oz
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval, round
• approx length: Front 7.25" | Crown 9.25" | Sides 7.25" | Back 9.25" | Nape 6"
• hair colour shown: R29S+
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament part - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction on the crown area.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
Pretty color,like capuccino w/o roots. 1st quality item,classic style and very full big hair(80's). Grown up sexy. Thank you for the quality and fast delivery.
This is my first wig! I'm 65 and my hair has thinned and gotten very dry. While I color and style my bio hair, I really have to spend a long time working on it to get presentable but it's lost its luster so I decided to get this wig. I chose SS4/6 Espresso and it is a beautiful rich, dark brown. I had to play with it on four separate occasions to get it just the way I like it, but I didn't give up on it and I fell in love. This wig has taken 10 years off my face! It's just shiny enough to appear youthful, and very believable. No one knows I'm wearing a wig and that's just the way I like it! Thank you, Patti!
Beautiful Wig and looks natural!! I have comes it a bit to ease out some of the curls and make a softer appearance. The style is not attractive for me however because of my round face! I will use it on bad hair days however. It came well packaged and very promptly!
I got mine on clearance in R9F26-Mocha Foil. I usually go for much longer, but really wanted to try something shorter so I figured I'd go for it with the clearance price + the 30% off discount. Let me just say, this is one sassy little lady. Takes very little effort to style. She's adorable with the front clipped back or just worn with a lift in the bangs off the forehead. The lace front is perfect and the fit is very comfortable. It'll be fun when the weather gets warmer soon. Patti's Pearls has excellent, friendly, customer service if you have any questions, and super quick delivery.
Wondeful, it fit´s very go. I just habe to get used to the strawbery red color, normally I buy blonde wigs. But everybody says it looks awesome.