Clair by Jon Renau SmartLace Collection, is a cascade of loose wavy ends falling just below the shoulder. Clair features an impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament part
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.2oz
• approx length: Bang: 14" | Crown: 13.5” | Sides: 10.75” | Nape: 9”
• colour shown: 12fs8, Fs6/30/27
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Looks gorgeous in person, absolutely love this wig!!!! I can face losing my hair now, thank you so much!
Just received my second Clair in the color Oyster. So hard to find a long, grey wig, but this is definitely the one! The mono-top and lace front allows you to change the part wherever you want. You can finger comb for beachy waves or use a comb for a smoother style. The permatease is not too bad or overpowering. I’ve gotten lots of complements on this girl.
This is very pretty but there's too much hair and the quality of the lace was kind of scratchy on my head. I'd pay more for higher quality hair and lace as well as less hair on this item. I got it in strawberry syrup.
I love Clair! This hair is very realistic. Clair has the perfect density. The hairline is untraceable. The rooting in the color 12fs12 is subtle and perfect. The color has a great mixture of blonde which makes it perfect for the summer. Clair has zero permeates which I love. I have experienced minimal tangling for 2 weeks of daily wear. I can wear Clair in many different styles. I recieve a lot of compliments on my hair. I am always asked where I get my hair styled and colored. I would 100% recommend Clair. I am including photos of Clair straight our of the box after a good shake and finger comb.
I bought this wig because it was such a good deal on Wig Closeouts, and because quarantine needs a little inspiration, I thought I would try going from chestnut colors to blond, and from mid length to long. What a lift to my look and my spirits! This long style with a bit of wave at the bottom is an easy going and relaxed look that, hopefully soon, will be good on vacation or a leisurely weekend. I am 52, and this romantic style looks natural and fits my wrinkles and my casual style. The fibers are great quality, and while they are the right length for tangling, with tangle spray and combing every 3 hours, the frizz has been manageable and unnoticeable and will be easy to steam out when I need to eventually. With some silicone spray only on the ends after every third wear, the hair continues to move and feel natural. The lace front is undetectable even in photographs. I am a big fan of JR’s Smartlace that is easy to manage without glue.