Free time by Raquel Welch is one of Chiquel's Best Sellers. The design of Free time features in a classic shoulder length silhouette bob, with heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. Free time base construction consist of an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament base, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 90 grams
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval, pear
• approx length: Front: 10" | Crown: 12” | Sides: 12” | Nape: 10”
• hair colour shown: RL14/22ss, RL29.25, RL12/16
• base design: monofilament part – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
Great hairline , Base is a bad fit ,tight perimeter ,very loose all over the back of the head ,dull lifeless looking hair .
I bought Free Time in color Sunlit Chestnut. Although I don’t like the color and I have about 20 other wigs, but it has become my go-to wig because of its flattering cut. It’s just gorgeous. Comb it, put it on, shake it and you’re good to go. This is a style where the longer it stays on your head the better it will look on you. I definitely wi Read more about review stating Beautiful, comfortable wigll buy this wig in other colours next time.
I want to change my rating for this wig from a 1 star to a 5 star review. I was initially disappointed with the matting at the back of the neck which I thought occurred rather quickly. However all wigs do this no matter what brand and I have worn just about all the brands available! seriously. Being that this one is heat friendly I just used my straightening comb to straighten it and got great results, which I continued to do as needed. It has been exactly one year since I purchased this wig which makes it I believe the longest lasting wig I have ever had. When I straighten it with a straightening comb to maximum heat tolerable, then wash it, set it with medium rollers, and place it under the hair dryer on medium heat, it looks great! Sorry Raquel.
This is my 2nd or third purchase of this wig - always in my favorite shade, Biscuit. It is quite full, very silky, and feels good on my back. I wear my Free Time when I feel like having longer hair.
Sent it back because it had an extremely large wig cap that couldnt be adjusted to fit me