Gabrielle by Jon Renau is a softly layered hair design falling at the jaw with a sweeping side fringe. Gabrielle base construction consist of a detailed 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top and hand tied
• cap size: average
• weight: 1.8oz
• approx length: Bang: 4.5" | Sides: 4” | Crown: 5.75” | Nape: 2.75”
• colour shown: FS6/20/27
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament base: for the most realistic hair line blend.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Quick shipping. Gabrielle is a great, freely moving wig. I got the regular size but now wish I had bought the petite. My head circumference is 21.5. The Malibu Blonde is such a pretty color.
This was my first Arctic Collection order. The color is alright. Personally, I think the rooting is far too long, and the color is extremely underplayed. If the rooting were more natural: A Not so Black B. Not so long C. More gradual I think the wig would look nicer. I kept it though because the wig is EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. Would I wear it in public? Absolutely not. If my color conditions were met, I would feel fine wearing it in public. I am not giving up on however. I have ordered 2 mire styles : one of them should be fine based on Youtube reviews, and the other based on the style of which I own 4 others in different colors. I share that info because I am rooting for Jon Renau’s Arctics. We’ll see.
Overall, very happy, I ordered Gabrielle in 22F16 (Black Tie Blond). Very natural shades and tones in the hair. Fibers feel like bio hair. Not too ashy grey, just a light shade. Styles easily, shake it and it comes alive with more than enough volume. Only complaint, it fits a little too snug, had to move the tabs as far as they would go. and still snug. Fits more like a petite.
Overall, very happy, I have already ordered another Gabrielle in Venice Blond. The one I am reviewing is Black Tie Blond. (22F16) Very natural shades and tones in the hair. FIbers feel like bio hair. The color is perfect for me, matches my own hair. Not too ashy grey, just a light shade. I thought the front was too light, but it depends on the light. Styles easily, shake it and it comes alive with more than enough volume. Only complaint, it fits a little too snug, had to move the tabs as far as they would go. and still snug, moves up a little from being too snug. It fits more like a petite. My head circumference is a little more than 21.5" If your head circumference is larger, this may not be for you.
Gabrielle is the most natural, comfortable wig I have ever experienced in 8 years, off and on with wigs. I am so thankful I found her as this is the style I normally wear before trouble happened. (A good version) This photo is right out of the box at work, literally just trying her on. Huge hit with everyone I work with..