Gigi by Jon Renau synthetic wig is made with flipped out ends in a gorgeous mid length design. Featured in a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and an impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 4oz
• approx length: Bang 7" | Crown 11" | Sides 11" | Nape 8.75"
• colour shown: 14/26s10,Fs4/33/30a, 1426s10
• base design: capless base: made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Having lost my bio hair due to effects from Covid. I have needed alternatives. This is a beautiful style and color. I feel very comfortable when I wear this hair. I have a 22.5 inch fit, and I have no problems, I can part and style GiGi any way it has lace front and mono top. This color 12FS8 is so lovely with the darker shade under the nap and the lighter blonde on top. Very natural looking. A friend commented how much younger I look in this hair the density is very realistic. All the boxes ate checked with GiGi. I really love her.
Fabulous style ,easy to wear
Beautiful wig ! I've had alopecia practilly my whole life for 50 years, and I am 60. This wig is perfect because of the comfortable lace, especially on a windy day. The Jon Renau colors are Beautiful , thank you Vogue for great deal and fast shipping
Love the Gigi wig, it's beautiful ! The lace is comfortable and so is the wig ! Thank you Vogue for the service and fast shipping.
I wish I had found Gigi before. This is my second wig and I have endured my chemo and a hot summer with Scarlett which is uncomparable to Gigi. Gigi is the hair I always wanted but never had. It's light and bouncy (perhaps a tad old fashioned - it reminds me of those actresses in Dallas, but it agrees with my round face) and makes you look tidy and well kept anytime you put it on. The hairline and monotop is so real that people do not notice it is a wig at all. I love it so much, I will order another but in a lighter color for spring/summer. My color is Caramel Ribbon. It looks dark but in the sun and light you cab see the caramel/ginger color. I thought I would go without my wig as soon as my hair starts to grow but now.. I think I'll hold on to Gigi for a while :) Also, Heather thanks so much for your great reviews!