Go For It
Go For It by Raquel Welch is a classic boy cut design with longer layered areas at the front and sides for more styling options. Featuring a monofilament crown that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament crown base, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: between 2.3-2.4oz
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval, round
• approx length: Front 3.75" | Crown 5.25" | Sides 2.75" | Back 3.50" | Nape 2.25"
• hair colour shown: SS14/88h
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament crown top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction on the crown area.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can use thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Fit is great. Color is beautiful. Style is fabulous. Looks more natural than any wig I’ve worn.
”Go for it” did not look good on me. Too much hair on top. But if that’s what you like, it’s a great wig. The color, R1621S+ Glazed Sand, is beautiful. Dirty blond with thick highlights several shades lighter on top & front sides. But I wish the highlights were in the back too. chiquel is a pleasure to so business with, even when you’re returning something.
Oh, here we go again. This is my third wig by Raquel Welch. Each is just a tiny bit longer than the last. This one is absolutely wonderful. I still chose the color SS4460 Sugared Licorice. It fits me wonderful, however, I do wear the band under it. It has always made me feel secure. The feel is soft, but when I mess it up it stays that way. Differ Read more about review stating SusieQent than my other two. I'm seventy six and people tell me I'm a very young looking so, of course, I know it's my wigs. They are really show stoppers. Last compliment was while we were at dinner. A couple stopped by our table just to tell me how very pretty I was, so "put together and lovely". I would have loved to tell her I was wearing a wig...but she didn't ask, and I didn't tell. My other two, same thing. Perhaps it's the color and styles, whatever it is, the complements keep coming in and that keeps my husband smiling. Of course, friends and family know I'm wearing a wig and I've always told them I a Rachael Welch monofilament wig. I answer questions. I'm a complete believer. Thank everyone for making a perfect product. Every women deserves to look great, especially, like me when I have bald spots as a result of chemo; plus an accident that kept me in surgery for eight hrs and another surgery as a continuation of the first. Too many chemicals for my system to handle. As a result hair loss in patches. On the BRIGHT SIDE, Raquel Welch's wigs were such a shinning star for me. I'm fine and lookin' good. So there ya go ladies. Have fun.
I love go for it this is my second one I have her In shaded cream the other color I have is shaded platinum. Both are beautiful wigs. It’s short sassy and perfect for my personal style. The fit is very comfortable RW caps fit me well and are comfortable for a larger size head. Styling this wig is easy and comes out very beautiful once you get her the way you want. Overall absolutely love her and I will buy her again and again until she isn’t available anymore it’s one of my personal favorites I own.
This is my 2nd GO FOR IT wig. I got it for a spare. It is so comfortable and looks extra sharp on. I receive many compliments and people want to know who does my hair. It is a classic short cut and looks very sleek and WOW!!! I love the glazed hazelnut shade. Very rich highlights. This wig has a very natural look. So glad that I purchased it.