Going Places by Raquel Welch is a chin length design with a cascade of tousled curls. Made with heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament part, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.2oz
• approx length: Front: 8.5" | Crown: 8.5” | Sides: 7.5” | Back: 7.5” | Nape: 3”
• monofilament top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front - Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.