Going Places by Raquel Welch is a chin length design with a cascade of tousled curls. Made with heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament part
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.2oz
• approx length: Front: 8.5" | Crown: 8.5” | Sides: 7.5” | Back: 7.5” | Nape: 3”
• colour shown: RL14/22ss
• monofilament Top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front - Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
* slight delays may occur during these unforeseen times. Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of the order.
For more detail please view our order & delivery page