Going Places by Raquel Welch is a chin length design with a cascade of tousled curls. Made with heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament part
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.2oz
• approx length: Front: 8.5" | Crown: 8.5” | Sides: 7.5” | Back: 7.5” | Nape: 3”
• colour shown: RL14/22ss
• monofilament Top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front - Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.