20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $75.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Jaden by Noriko part of the Rene of Paris company, is a gorgeous long design, set in loose beach waves that fall naturally to mid back. Featuring an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.72z
• approx length: Bang 9.05" | Crown 15.74" | Nape 12.99"
• colour shown: sugar cane rooted, seaglass r, mulberry brown, plumberry jam r
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• monofilament part - for a realistic hair line
• lace front - for off the face styling, no glue or tape needed
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I gave Jaden only 4 stars because I'm not a fan of how dark this root is. I would have preferred a lighter root. The pale silvery color and the waves are stunning. Density and length are just right. I cut some bangs in to it to fit my style.
I liked the first Jaden that I saw a year ago but decided not to buy since I went with the curlier Radiant Beauty. Also the color in Radiant Beauty was closer to mine. I thought a Jaden again. But this time the hair was super dry and it looked like it was tossed around a bit with some knots. The color in Almond Spice seemed a little darker than the first time I saw it. But that is really hard say.
This is my 2nd Jaden in the color Champagne rooted this is an excellent wig the style holds the curls hold it is just very well-made extremely comfortable lightweight Shake n Go wig love the curl Style and this wig will go the distance Noriko wigs are very I want to say like sturdy or tough like they can take a lot and they still look good I had my other Jaden for over a year and is it still looks great I'm amazed I've never had a wig curly like this that's has been washed several times I've slept in it and it holds up! it still looks great so this is an excellent wig I highly recommend it for the price you get a lot more than 3 to 6 months like I said I had mine for a year and I still can wear it I definitely give this 5 stars!
I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and this is my first wig. My kids said it looks better than my normal hair. I haven’t had to wash it yet but it was styled great out of the box. I can’t really give any advice because I’m not sure what I’m doing just yet! I take night classes and everyone complimented my new style and couldn’t believe it when I told them it was a wig
I bought Jaden because of its exclusive colors; melted plum and seaglass R. The colours are gorgeous and unique. The style is beautiful as I like the wavy texture. I would have given it a 5 stars if not for its length. I wish that it is longer like ROP Rylee. Overall, it makes me feel beautiful and confident and this is the most important. What's Read more about review stating Noriko Jadenthe point of wearing wigs when they make you so self conscious? I like the attention I get from wearing such exclusive colors. People wonder how I dye this color which seems quite difficult to achieve and this is a plus! They thought that I'm a model. Well, if someone thinks that you are a model, then indeed you are! Thanks, VogueWigs, for offering these exclusive colors . I'm looking for more exclusive colors; preferably in darker green with dark brown roots.