Kaia by Jon Renau SmartLace Collection wig is a long design synthetic wig, with a cascade of layering throughout. Kaia base construction features a monofilament top, a mesh that seems to be invisible on the skin and where the hair is weaved individually in fine craftsmanship. It resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling. Also includes an impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, hand tied base, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 163 grams
• approx length: Bang: 10.5" | Sides: 16” | Crown: 16” | Nape: 15”
• colour shown: laguna blonde
• monofilament top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace Front - Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools allowed
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
* hair arrives straight can be styled wavy using heat styling tools
Looks amazing beautiful hair!
Okay so call me excited to have even a 3rd different color of Kaia! Yes I am an original Hippie and was always upset that I could never get my hair to grow like this. Now I am able to express my free spirit in 2020. I am showing you 2 colors worn down, but I love to braid them. Also, if you're a genuine retro woman of wisdom like me (65) I wanted you to see if you dare as I do. What makes me happy is what matters, I'm not trying to fool anyone, just enjoying the best accessory of expression since Cleopatra smudged black liner onto her lids! No need to worry with the returns either, just be careful with your try-ons and re-boxing and you're good to go at chiquel, my favorite site of 5 I've purchased from!
It’s a beautiful wig with a lot of hair. Looks real. I think it’s nicer than the picture.
Wow...I love this hand-tied wig! Kaia in Martini is such a beautiful color. I am so glad I took a chance with this wig. I can't rave enough about this style. I know I'm going to purchase it again in another color sometime soon.
Kaia is BEAUTIFUL, I chose it over all others not only to go out but for everyday. I got her in 8/32 and that color is most like my bio hair color and I love it. Her cap size is a little large, it gathers behind my ears, but not enough to notice or to need a petite cap size. Lace front is very realistic and comfortable. I use tape for big nights o Read more about review stating Kaia is my favorite go to!ut but the "Lace Let Go" by Jon Renau keeps the lace in good condition after removing. Over all, I love Kaia! Love the hand tied cap, and the extended nape is perfect since I like to wear ponytails from time to time. I will get her again.