LONGING FOR LONG
20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $91.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Longing for Long by Raquel Welch Signature Collection is a gorgeous high premium synthetic wig, in a textured long wavy layered hair design. Longing for Love features a lace front hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top for parting versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 63 grams
• approx length: Front 14″ | Crown 14″ | Sides 14″ | Back 14″ | Nape 12.5″
• ideal face shape: round, oblong, heart, oval
• colour shown: R29S+, R14/88H
• monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• hand tied base construction – each individual hair is hand tied into the base cap for the most realistic natural design. Also soft on your scalp for a comfortable fit.
• lace Front – Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I always love Raquel Welch wigs because of the impeccable hairlines, soft fibers, gorgeous color blends and perfect-fitting caps! Longing for Long is no exception! I did have my stylist cut and thin it to make her mine, and couldn't be happier with it!
I am certain that this is my new favorite. It's most like my bio-hair. The lace front is amazing. It fits like a dream. The open wefting makes it cool and a more comfortable fit than my RW 100% handtied caps. I think open wefting is my new favorite. Love the curl in this piece. Feedback from friends, family and strangers has been amazingly positive.
The wig is beautiful and I’m very pleased with it. I will have to have my stylist layer in bangs as the top falls heavily and quite full in front. The color is true and natural and very soft and natural looking. Will have to twirl the beachy waves back in or use spoolies to keep the wavy look but it really is beautiful for the price with the discount. NOTE: It will need a good conditioner to keep it soft after washing. It moves with your head movements with little to no shedding . but I have not worn it, only tried on with the enclosed cap. Would recommend spray in conditioner on ends to keep away any potential frizzies dead ends. Well worth the little extra upkeep to have this look. Can be worn to work, very classy, neat and updated with the beachy waves. Does not look 'wiggy'. Wish it could be heat styled and it would be perfect!
LOve the color. I have not quite gotten it steamed not to fall over my face. Has a lot of hair. I may have to cut bangs. The price was right and I will wear the wig. Wore it last night and not a compliment so guessing not one of my choices
This is my first wig. I bought it to wear on special occasions, as my hair is very fine and will never be long and thick like this hair. Perfect for an occasion where you'll be in lots of pics! It looks VERY good in photos, though it does look a tad less natural in person. The colour is amazing, it has a variety of strands with slightly different shades, which is very natural-looking and suits me very well. The hair just doesn't have quite the same movement as the real thing and the monofilament part is a lot denser than my real one. However, probably nobody notices this but me. I am skeptical that nobody would notice the lace front. It's subtle from a distance but I have a feeling people will want to look at this hair up close, because it's so fabulous! It also has way more volume on top than I'm used to. But that was part of the reason for buying! The only real con is that it's kind of itchy, and hot. However I think that is probably part of the deal with wigs.