mint to be
Mint To Be by Hairdo showcases the sought out colour of the season. Featuring a classic bang design with long layers around. Mint to be is made in a heat synthetic fiber which allows you to use your heat styling tools up to 180 c. The basic cap construction allows for a cool comfortable fit.
• design: wig
• brand: hair do
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.86oz
• approx length: Front: 4" | Crown: 13.5" | Sides: 11" | Back 14” | Nape: 12"
• colour shown: mint
• heat synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair. can use up to 180C to heat style your piece.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It's breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• base design: monofilament top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
my new favorite
WOW Takes me back to wood stock
I really wanted to like this wig, but I found the bangs to be very unnatural looking. They seemed to be "growing" out of the hairline at a very unnatural angle, laying very flat against my forehead. It didn't seem that anything I could do to modify them would help, so I returned the wig. Which is unfortunate, because the color was so fun, and the hair fibers felt great!
You will look like a fantasy movie character wearing this wig. The hairdo wigs all have that unparalleled look and feel with a hair fabric to match. I love the wispy bangs and the longer length. These new pastel colors are very much in. Feminine and charming, and most of all these wigs last.
Dealing with Alopecia, I wanted to try something to lighten my mood since I have to wear a wig. I LOVE this color, cut and style. Instead of being ashamed of my condition, I am embracing it and this wig is helping!