• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.16oz
• approx length: Fringe: 4.5" | Crown: 13” | Nape: 10”
• colour shown: milk tea long rooted, dark chocolate
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Nakia is probably the nicest hi fashion wig I've gotten yet. I love how it sits and the fact that the density isn't so overabundant that it's unrealistic. I have yet to style it any sort of way other than just lightly combing through with my fingers, but even just with that it sits beautifully and feels so natural. I will definitely purchase more colors when I can!!
This one is perfect for teens, kids and young adults, very modern cut and up to date colors, so happy Rene of Paris is making such beautiful styles and colors for young girls!
Super comfy, super cute basic cap wig. I love this color! It’s just “normal” enough for the office, but with enough pizazz not to be “ho-hum”.
Buying Nakia prompted a bit of a fashion wig kick. Most of my wigs tend to be the more "medically" oriented styles and lines. I had my eye on this wig, but never clicked that order button until I saw an AI-generated hairstyle on me, that was virtually identical to this style. I don't regret buying this wig, although I've only worn it inside because I bought it during the summer (of 2020) and it's too hot to wear this hair outside, at least for me. And the bangs! You were gone for too long. I forgot how much I appreciate bangs and how they cover my large forehead. Of course, I got one in red because I haven't had proper "mermaid" hair in a while. René of Paris makes some nice mermaid-y styles, Nakia included. The fit is just right for me, and is stretchy enough for an Average-Large sized head. I also hadn't planned on going back to a wig this long, but oh, well. I regret nothing here.
For some reason, I discovered that bangs draw attention to my eyes. So I became interested in Nakia. I tweaked the bangs for a customized, signature look and Nakia became my favorite go-to wig for spring and summer. It's easy to wear, especially in the windy months and allows for good circulation in the heat. What's also great is the length as it falls just below the shoulder on all sides. I ordered Nakia in Creamy Toffee and this offers high definition contrast with a mix of pale blonde and dark brown. I also ordered this wig in Milk-Tea and found this color to be a true beige or taupe in a cool tone (while not too ashy) with dark brown roots, offering a mix less dramatic than Creamy Toffee. I love Milk-Tea and wish that Rene of Paris offered more wigs in this color. Both of my Rene of Paris wigs are chic, with durable fibers, and offer an outstanding natural appearance.