20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $48.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Passion by Orchid Collection, features loose curls that fall at shoulder length. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: orchid collection
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.81oz
• approx length: Front: 8" | Crown: 12" | Nape: 9" - 11"
• colour shown: molten amber, plum dandy
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I ordered Passion by Rene of Paris for its sophisticated classic style. The color range is a bit more limited than the brands I typically use that have Golden Wheat or Shaded Biscuit, so I thought I could pull it off with this one by ordering Blonde Ambition. When the piece arrived I was surprised at how much dark brown there was in the wig with just a little blonde on top and around the face. I tried it on and the style is in fact smashing! But the color on me was not. So I ended up returning it for a store credit, to continue my search. As for the style, it is just what I thought it would be, beautiful style, life like fibers and the perfect length just at the shoulders. I highly recommend this piece if they have it in the color you wear, don't think you will be disappointed. As for the heat friendly, I wear my hair wavy so don't straightedges my wigs, so I can't reliably comment on how that feature works
In 2019 I Won the Newsome/Gibson Queen of International Lupus pageant This titled has afforded me to bring educational awareness/advocacy for Lupus around the world. Just because we have an autoimmune illness loss of hair and other physical visible rashes on face arms Does not mean we can’t look good. So wearing your beautiful wigs brings about that physical outward appearance Feeling good inside and out. I give thumbs up to chiquel
Feels and looks natural best one yrt
the price and quality can no be beat.LOVE YOUR WIGS!!!!