20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $37.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Peachy Keen by Hairdo part of the HairUwear Company, is the perfect shade of peachy pink in a bob cut design. Featuring in heat synthetic fibres which allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility
• design: wig
• brand: hairdo
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.26oz
• approx length: Front: 12" | Crown: 11" | Sides: 11.25" | Back 9.5” | Nape: 6"
• colour shown: pink
• heat synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair. can use up to 180C to heat style your piece.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It's breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
I love it and I got a lot of compliments on it. It did seem a bit large for an average, but other than that, I am very happy.
I’m in love with Peachy Keen, my first colored wig! She is so much fun to wear and is definitely and attention grabber!
I get so many complements I love itttt
I like them both but Love the blue looks amazing with my jean shirts, I get lots of compliments every time I wear them. I wish you had lace front lilac in a short version I’d buy that too. Or a two tone like I see on Other sites but am afraid to order over sea from them.
I love this color! It’s really cute and the fibers are really soft and silky. I used a bit of dry shampoo and my waver to give it more texture and get rid of extra shine. I wanted to make it look a bit more natural, colored hair is never so smooth and sleek. I think it looks cute and grungy now. Would buy again.