20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $77.80 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Queen Comfort by Ellen Wille part of the Hairpower Collection, is a shoulder length flicked out textured synthetic wig. Featuring a detailed 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: hand tied cap, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 6" | Crown: 8.5" | Side: 7.75" | Nape: 5"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: sand multi rooted
• base design: 100% hand-tied cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
LOVE this wig. It is so lightweight, and have great movement. Perfect for someone whose bio hair is/was thinner.
Yes, this wig is very comfortable, but Queen... not so much. For me, this wig is a work in progress. Definitely not a, “Shake’n’ Go”. I have done all of the recommended styling tips, and preparations that one does for a new wig, and still find that it requires time , and patience to get this one to look nice. It is beginning to take shape though. I put it on again just before I began to write this review, to remind me of those things that I like, and those that I don’t. I do like the feel of the strands, and the weightlessness of the wig. I do like the tossled style, and the variability for styling options. I do struggle with the color. I have another Ellen Wille style in the Sand Multi Rooted, that looks quite well on my cool toned skin. The rooting on this one is so very dark. The lace front looks unnatural, while the rest of the wig colors look very nice. I think that Ellen should have mixed the other shades into the lace front so that the rooting wouldn’t look so harsh against fair complected people. I notice also, that this one doesn’t seem to hold the style, even with product in it. Whenever I catch my reflection during the day, my eye goes directly to the dark line against my head. I am going to use hair pins to hold it in place, so that the rest of the colors show , and the root is kept under control.
Queen Comfort is just that...easy on bare skin. It is light, airy, looks natural, and is a great summer cut if your style is usually a longer length at the chin. The flipped out ends are subtle.The Sand Multi Mix with it's ashy tones works well as an alternative to grey.
This is a very comfortable wig. Love the style, it is spontaneously cute right out of the box. The color Sand Multi Rooted is more becoming than the greys In my closet. A definite winner!
I really liked this wig and was disappointed that it was too small for my head. It felt nice and soft and I loved the style. I didn't realize that the Petite/Average would not fit me. Too bad.