20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $53.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Rae by Rene Of Paris Hi Fashion Collection, synthetic wig has a tapered nape and loose wavy layers that frame the face to the chin. Created with a teasing hair effect 'perma tease' on the roots providing extra height on top. Made also with a monofilament part and lace front for styling versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, with lace part
• cap size: average
• weight: 102 grams
• approx length: Front: 8.5" | Crown: 7.5" | Nape: 3"
• colour shown: pastel blonde, ice blonde
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• lace Front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
I absolutely love this color now will try the blue I Had the melted marshmallow that was my favorite not any more this plum color so beautiful thank you
It is a joy to receive a parcel from Mimo, lovely wrapped with a pink/grey cloth. This make you feel happy and loved. Rae is a lovely wig, breezy, young style and the colour, pastel blue, fantastic. It is also very comfortable. I am very happy with this
This is my second Rene of Paris wig in Rose Gold R. It is a beautiful color with no red tone at the root. Upon arrival, I felt that it looked wiggy, so I used dry shampoo to take out the shine. The wig required some playing with to achieve the volume that I need at the crown, as this wig has very little visible permatease. I felt there was just too much hair on the sides and the nape was a bit long for my taste. After washing it, it came out to more of a scrunchy look, which is what I was wanting to begin with. For a little extra lift, I spritz synthetic wig hairspray on my fingertips and swirl my fingers at the base of the crown. I like it much better after a wash! It is stretchy and comfortable. Although I do like it, it is not my go-to style because it requires a little work and is not a plop-on-and-go type of style. I feel 'artsy' in Rae, as I do not like tamed hair. Out of the box it is very smooth, which I do not like. If you like a smoother look, you might like this one without additional styling.
I prefer finer hair and a sleeker style, but I like Melted Sunset and decided to take a chance on Rae and see if I could style her. I have brushed her and flattened her and I think this is the best I can do . She looks ok to me, but so far, not my favorite. In these pics, I have a bobbi pin on the side, that's not a problem for me, I like bobbi pins.
Super cute style with soft waves and great texture. The roots on the melted marshmallow were a bit long and darker than I was expecting, so I'm exchanging for another color.