20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $55.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Regan by Amore part of the Rene of Paris synthetic wig is a chin length bob featuring a monofilament top construction allows for easy, versatile styling and a realistic scalp area.
• design: wig
• brand: amore
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 85 grams
• approx length: Front: 6.75" - Crown: 6'" - Nape: 2"
• colour shown: maple sugar, toasted brown, ginger h, razberry ice
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
Very pleased with it and the promptness of delivery of Regan #2946 by Amore. I've been buying from you for a very long time and am always very satisfied.
I have Regan and love it! Regan is very much all one length and very easy to style up in little clips. I have the color Razberry Ice and I find it to be a great warm brunette with natural highlights. It's not as over the top as some assume. If you are usually buying brunette shades or reds, try this one!
Lovely wig great shape and cut. However the Marble Brown version of this wig does not match the swatch nor does it match (even remotely) the color of my ROP Marble Brown wigs. This Marble Brown looked suspiciously like "golden brown" in their swatches. A shot of the actual wig would have helped avert this challenge.
As someone who has to wear a wig, comfort and looking natural is very important to me. The monofiliment and texture of the hair provides both of these requirements. My color is apricot frost and I am frequently asked who colors and styles my hair. The color gets the most attention. Everyone is amazed if I disclose that it is a wig. My stylist chan Read more about review stating Women will want your hair!ges the direction of the fringe so I can have a full blunt cut bang.
I just love this wig. The mono top keeps it looking natural and the length is great - long enough to tuck behind the ears and short enough to be manageable. I expect this wig to last a long time since it doesn't tangle. Very comfortable and natural looking. I will be buying this one again! Pros Length, natural fiber, mono topRead more about review stating Super easy, super cute - it's my every day go to Cons None!