20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $77.80 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Run Mono by Ellen Wille Wigs is a short style pixie cut design. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 2.75" | Crown: 3.5" | Side: 3.25" | Nape: 1.5"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: light champagne rooted
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
It was shedding hair very bad. Nice wig but too much hair for me.
I originally ordered this wig in rooted Pearl something; a blonde shade. When the wig arrived, I LOVED the wig, but felt it was just a bit dark for me, so I returned it and talked with Monica in customer service, who spent a lot of time trying to determine the best shade. We finally decided on Champagne rooted, so I ordered that, but when it came, it was too brassy gold and the wig itself was an entirely different texture than the pearl rooted. I was SO disappointed, so now I don't know if I should try ordering a 3rd wig in a different shade or not! The champagne rooted texture wasn't at all like the first wig, so I'm very concerned that if I order another shade, it will be entirely different in quality than the first as well.
Had compliments on first wearing. Thanks so much Ellen Wille. Would love some short styles in rioted pink/lavender
This is a beautiful lace front mono top short wig from Ellen Wille. Arrived in the expected time frame and in new condition. The style looks great and you can wear it back if you want due to the lace front. You can part it as well.Easy to care for. The cap size is small so be sure to measure to be sure it will fit.
The price was very stiff for the particular type away of wigs. The front was a little bit too short....