Top Naturelle by Ellen Wille is a 100% Remy Human Hair top piece that is designed to integrate naturally and easily with clips into your own hair. It is worn over the part of your existing hair adding volume and length. Ideal for medical crown hair loss or thinning. Featuring an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling
• design: top piece
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: human hair
• heat friendly: yes
• application method: x4 pressure clips
• base dimensions: 6.25” x 6.25”
• approx length: Fringe: 4.25″ | Crown: 4.75″ | Sides: 5.25″
• base construction: monofilament, wefted, lace front
• colour shown: champagne shaded
• contains: 1 piece
• chiquel application rating: easy
• Chiquel Salon Services:
At the Chiquel Salons, we offer custom cutting, colour and styling to create your desired look on your new hair piece. We also offer ongoing blow waves and cleaning to ensure your hair is maintained to perfection. Please refer to our salon services page.
• Base construction:
• monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
CHIQUEL HAIR STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
Just like your own hair, human hair will accumulate residue through normal wear. However, you do not need to wash the hair everyday to keep consistent results. The hair should be washed as infrequently as possible or when you notice that the hair appears dull or acquires an odor. If you are wearing the hair all day, every day, you can wash them after 10-14 full day wears.
Products needed: Human Hair Shampoo, Human Hair Conditioner, Hair Comb, Towel
Step 1. Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles or teasing with your fingers or comb. Do not brush. Start from the tips of the hair and work your way up.
Step 2. Place your hairpiece in a upright direction with the ends downwards. Gently add shampoo to the hair. and use cool – never hot – water. Do not twist, scrub or rub the hair.
Step 3. When rinsing the hair allow the water to flow from the roots to the ends (top to bottom). Do not soak the hair as this may cause matting and tangles.
Step 4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
Step 5. Repeat with human hair conditioner. You may also place a treatment on the piece for extra moisture. Gently work into the hair and let sit for three to five minutes. Do not squeeze, rub or twist.
Step 6. Rinse thoroughly in cold water. Then place on towel to dry.
Heat styling tools are allowed on your hairpiece. You may set in rollers, curl with a curling or create a sleek straight design with your straighten.
It is best to store the human hairpiece in it’s original package that it has been sent to you. However, you can store the hair in a plastic bag or container.
We do not recommend to sleep or swim while wearing the human hair piece.
* slight delays may occur during these unforeseen times. Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of the order.
For more detail please view our order & delivery page