20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $53.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Tova by Amore part of the Rene of Paris Company, is a flipped out highly textured and wispy synthetic wig. Tova base construction features with a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling and also features an open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear.
• design: wig
• brand: amore
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 56 grams
• approx length: Front: 4″ – Crown: 3″ – Nape: 2.25″
• colour shown: coffee latte, apricot frost, creamy toffee
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
The wig was a beautiful color, but there was too much hair for my little head. I'm looking for one that doesn't over power me.
I have alopecia and this site find wigs of excelent price and quality
I love most of my wigs. They have many great qualities. But Tova is truly the most adorable little wig. It's fun, fluffy, and flirty. You can't mess it up. It looks great no matter what you do. The double mono top is fantastic and looks completely realistic. I am appreciating no lace fronts during the hot, sweaty summer and this wig fits the bill nicely. She's short, but not so short that she lacks femininity. The loose waves can be patted down (some) or fluffed up more. It fits my head snugly and perfectly. I'm a petite to petite/avg so Amore and Ellen Wille are my go-to brands. I think I will always have a Tova in my collection. Everyone who sees her just loves her on me. I have her in Toasted Brown which sounds boring but it's a lovely blend of dark and light browns. It's a very rich color. I couldn't be happier with her and recommend her highly.
I absolutely love this wig and it’s perfect for the summer months. It’s light and ready to wear out of the box. I was a bit nervous about getting it because of the reviews, but I’m glad I took a chance a got it anyway. It looks and feels great! My husband and kids loved it too. Thank you chiquel for selling a variety of great wigs. I got Tova in Toasted Brown, which is a beautiful color on me. In Hebrew the word Tova means “good” and in my opinion it’s a very good wig. I know that this wig received negative comments before. However, I think the designers were paying attention to what was said, and greatly improved it. Thanks again chiquel.
I love this wig. It's got modern style, with very natural looking fibers and color. Monofilament top makes it possible to part the hair on top without giving away that this is a wig! Awesome! Extremely easy to put on. It takes me about 5 seconds to get it placed on my head and another 5 seconds to finger style it. How convenient! I think my color Read more about review stating Very natural-looking, stylish, & easy-to-wearis Ginger-Brown, but I'm not 100% positive because I received my wig from my local cancer center as a donated used wig. It's been washed enough by the prior owner that I could barely read "Tova" on the tag, much less try to figure out the color code. I'll upload a picture, so you can see the color in sunlight. Pros Monofilament top allows a natural looking part line. Nice color. Easy to put on. Cons A bit poofy, but I can easily flatten the top a bit using my fingers.