• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament part
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 3.75" - Crown: 8" - Sides: 8" - Nape: 12"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, square, diamond, round
• colour shown: auburn mix
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament part - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I purchased this in the Bernstein rooted color, which is beautiful fun color. I'm naturally a brunette, but this is as close to blond as I'll comfortably go. The style is fun and full without having too much permatease. Can be styled lots of ways. I like the small lace at the part. Makes it more affordable but still have the natural lace at the part. I would buy again.
Pretty color looks pretty shiny and fake hope dry shampoo will help
The quality of the fibers are very realistic and the density is fine, by which I mean, fairly fine, not thick. Very close to my bio hair. The only thing I wish it had was a lace front. Nice color and style. Will probably wear with a hat or beanie.
I absolutely love this wig! It’s changed my life for the better. So beautiful, natural and easy to care for.
I'm going to dinner in my Vogue, Light Honey Rooted, in a few minutes. This is her public debut, and I'm a little apprehensive. Most of my wigs are shoulder length, so this is something different for me. First of all, I really like the density. It feels natural to me, and I rarely get a wig I don't have to thin. It may be too thin for some. It feels good on and I like the color. Amore's Vanilla Lush is my go to color and usually I don't deviate from it. Okay, really my apprehension is due to the fact that I'm 66 years old, and don't see too many ladies this age rocking the long hair. We shall see!