Wave Deluxe by Ellen Wille is part of the Hairpower Collection. It is created in a chin length slightly wavy hair design.
Wave Deluxe base construction consists of a detailed 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: hand tied cap, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 7.5" | Crown: 8" | Side: 7.5" | Nape: 4"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: champagne rooted
• base design: 100% hand-tied cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I like the Ellen Wille wigs; they are very nice quality. I've worn Load (sadly now discontinued) and Charisma, but thought I'd try Wave with my last order. I would say Wave is similar to Charisma as far as styling, but I like Wave just a little bit more. The colors are very nice; my preference is the Berenstein rooted. The wig will curl up nicely with some spongey rollers that I leave in overnight. The fibers are very nice and I love the lace front and full mono / hand-tied cap. If you can get this with the 30% discount, it is a very good deal in my opinion. As someone with very little hair who has to wear wigs all the time, I am very happy with Wave (and Charisma too).
I love this wig except for one thing. . . . The extensive lace front is fine at the hairline, but as it extends to the sides, it curls away from my skin. It sticks out about 1/4 inch - not good! There is a very stiff small tab that is not flexible in this area. I kept the wig hoping I can "train" the sides to lay down; in the meantime, I fortunately have enough of my own hair to pull out and cover this gaping flaw. I would certainly like to know if anyone else has had this problem??
I love this wig! I was concerned it would not look real as it is synthetic but was pleasantly surprised. The color and style are perfect for me! I wore it to my daughter's house and some family members could not tell it was the wig. That is very important for me that others will not know. My hairdresser made a few changes like cutting a few whispyRead more about review stating Love my Wave Deluxe wig! bangs in the front and we changed the side part to the opposite side. I have a very small head and wish the size was just Petite and not Petite/Average as I have to tighten the inside adjusters to their tightest spot. I would say the fit is true to size. . . I'm just smaller than most and it is a little bigger than I had hoped. There were just not a lot of options for me in petite only size.
Very nice quality. Love the hand tied construction and lace front. Fibers are crimped at nape of neck so as to not tangle so much. This style looks natural and very flattering. It gives the illusion of length, but isn't dragging on the shoulders.
The photo of the wig (lightest color) is too light blond. In reality the rooting is dark natural blond with great highlights and then softly and subtly lightens to a high and cool color (almost frosted shade) halfway down the wig. Like you're growing your hair out but putting in some great highlights while you're doing it! It looks so realistic, my family that I hadn't seen since the Holidays the year before thinks it's my hair like I used to wear it! After purchasing this a second time, the coloring and quality are very consistent and I've washed it once as well and it looked as lovely as the first time I wore it. It's more relaxed than the way it's styled per photo and is my favorite wig! The staff is top shelf - call them for help!!!