Zora – Ellen Wille Human Hair Wig is a the perfect cut with long, gradual layers providing just the perfect amount of movement, no one will even know you are wearing a wig. 100% remy human hair, monofilament top and wefted sides providing the perfect amount of density.
The lace front is seamless, providing an ultra natural appearance.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille perucci collection
• hair type: human hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 62 grams
• approx length: Front 7.5″ | Crown 12″ | Sides 11″ | Nape 11.5″
• ideal face shape: oval, round, square, heart, diamond, oblong
• colour shown: champagne rooted
• 100% human remy hair – soft texture of 100% human hair, able to style as your own using heat tools.
• base design: 100% hand-tied cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. No tape of glues is needed for the attachment of the piece.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our human hair care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: using heat styling tools are used to alter the style of the piece. Visit us at Chiquel for a weekly blow wave! enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
*please note that some styles in the pictures have been cut and styled for photo shoot.
* slight delays may occur during this unforeseen times. Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of the order. Some speciality items may take 2-3 weeks to arrive this includes Rene of Paris, Amore, Noriko and Ellen Wille companies.
For more detail please view our order & delivery page