20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $55.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Adeline by Rene Of Paris synthetic wig is set in a tousle of waves, features with a lace front part design for a realistic hairline and off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front part
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.1oz
• approx length: Bang: 7.5″ | Crown: 11” | Nape: 4”
• colour shown: marble brown LR
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch. • lace front part – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit • care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece. • style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within • storage: wig stand • for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Wasn't sure about the shorter length but I love it! My granddaughter says I look young,not bad for a 65 year old.
This is 4th time I’ve purchased this model, this time in a long rooted colour, which I received many complements for. The wig fits nicely and looks very natural. It’s soft bouncy waves and bob cut are flattering and it is easy to maintain, no knots or mats.
I've worn a wig for 56 years due to Alopecia and love wigs and Name Brand Wigs. I always know what I can do to a wig by looking and this one has been my favorite as I am very loyal to Rene of Paris and Noriko. I bought in melted marshmallow, which is a great color. What I did to make it very natural. I washed in Prell (only one to use), sprayed in conditioner (saves the material in cap from wearing out) while drying upside down. I then took my electric brush and pulled out the wild curls and made soft. I then rolled with hot rollers. I always take my wigs to stylist, who then feathered and layered. Wow! Is it a beautiful wig. The wave is still there, but can easily make is relaxed or more conservative with just your fingers. The lace and part are beautiful! I left a side sweep that is more formed to my face and it doesn't fall or get in my face. I get compliments everyday on this wig. My response is always a wig. A few weeks ago, I had two people love it and when I said I had Alopecia, they both at different times told me their friend and sister's story of Alopecia. You never know who you can help. The truth shall set you free, my friends. I always tell them only buy from NAME BRAND WIGS! I've been with them a long time, they know me and are so wonderful! I love them!!!
Beautiful, bouncy, great for updo. I have a smaller sized face, so it’s a bit too much hair in the front to leave as is. I pin side pieces back away from my face. The colors are lovely and very ‘real’ looking.
This is the first wig I've tried, so I did pretty extensive research online before making my choice. My bio hair is curly, so I know how to deal with curls. But when I received Adeline, I was ultimately disappointed. It could be due to the fact that I'm just not used to it, but there was just too much hair in this wig. I also struggled with trying to keep one side from falling into my face constantly. To me it seemed like there was a lot of permatease, and no amount of pressing it down with warm hands would help. After trying to get it to work for me for what seemed like forever I've given up.