Allure Large by Jon Renau is a stylish short cut pixie design with endless layering throughout. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: large
• weight: 68 grams
• approx length: Front: 3.75" - Crown: 4.5" - Sides: 3" - Nape: 2"
• colour shown: 12FS8, 130/28
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It's breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
This is a pretty wig & I am happy to find large sizes but it really didn't look like the picture. The hair is soft and realistic however it didn't look good on me. Maybe others have had ,ore luck with it.
I have been wearing this style for years. If someone finds out I'm wearing a wig they are shocked. Due to scarring alopecia I will be wearing a wig also and I am glad I have one that works so well.
This is a lovely wig. Such softness and easy to style. Even on a windy day the wig falls into wonderful soft waves. Unfortunately, I did return this item realizing that a large is really too big. If you are a large, I recommend Allure.
The Allure is a great looking wig, Blond Color was what I needed to feel and look Great all day. Fit is comfortable, you barely know you are wearing a wig! Strongly suggest you try Allure, you will love it, gets many compliments on how nice my hair looks.
I have this wig in 2 blonde colors and just love it, but I decided to try one with some grey hair since I'd like to transition to grey in the near future. I'm so glad I chose this one! I love the Allure style, and this color is just fabulous.