Allure Petite by Jon Renau is a stylish short cut pixie design with endless layering throughout. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: petite
• weight: 68 grams
• approx length: Front: 5.5" - Crown: 5.5" - Sides: 4.25" - Back: 3.5" - Nape: 2.75"
• colour shown: 130/28, 12fs8, 6/33
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It's breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I have been wearing this style for years. If someone finds out I'm wearing a wig they are shocked. Due to scarring alopecia I will be wearing a wig also and I am glad I have one that works so well.
I loved the style and color but I had to return it because it was a bit too small.
I purchased a second Allure Synthetic Wig as I was so pleased with the first one. It looks so natural and is not too much hair. My sister of 79 years asked if I had a wig on as she wasn't sure. Wow, I thought it must look so natural she had to ask!!!
I returned the wig because the color was not for me. In my opinion it was too dull, monotoned, 10H16, needed some blond highlights. Otherwise, it is a very nice wig.
Petite size fits my smaill head wonderfully. It's very comfortable and quite tolerable to wear in our unusually hot streak of weather.