Amber by Jon Renau is a long, layered, and softly waved synthetic wig. Features an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament top, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 164 grams
• approx length: Front: 9" - Crown: 12" - Sides: 13.5" - Nape: 15.5"
• colour shown: 14/26S10, 6F27
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: Gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I got this wig the beginning of September and it’s now November. She’s still going strong. I’ve washed her and let her air dry a couple times and she looks more realistic every time. I love the length and the color. Honestly the smart lace makes all the difference for a natural hairline. No one can tell I’m wearing a wig.
Amber is glorious, sexy hair. She's long, luscious, and is exactly the hair I wish I was born with. She fits my avg-large head, and is surprisingly comfortable for so much hair because of how she's layered. I got her in FS27 which is my Fall color. I love, love her!!
Beautiful. I e been buying this wig for 3 years. I wear it every day. I wish they lasted a bit longer but it’s the most natural looking hair. No one has any idea that I’m wearing a wig. Five stars
I buy this wig all the time...I love the way it fits and I can sew in clips to keep it nice and sturdy on my head.... I cut bangs into it also.... and it stretches..... I use the color 6 .....
I have had Amber for a year now - worn over 530 hours (yes, I track these things). She is still gorgeous, mermaid-worthy hair that I get lots of compliments on. I like the thicker density, and the soft curls down the back. This hair was gone to Europe on a 3 weeks vacation, and been a daily office piece for 3 months - I do keep a static-free comb to brush out the nape during the day. Amber is also stunning in updos and braids. FS27 is my color - I would describe it as a lovely apricot highlighted light auburn.