• design: wig
• brand: alexander couture
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.4oz
• approx length: Fringe: 3.9” | Crown: 14.9” | Back: 14.9”
• colour shown: Champagne-R
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I bought this in Dark Chocolate, and it’s a very nice dark brown blend. The one I received was very thick, and other online reviews of this wig suggest that it’s thinner than most wigs. However mine felt very thick, so I thinned if significantly with thinning shears, cut about 2.5 inches off the bottom, cut the bangs more, washed it, soaked it in fabric softener, then use a little bit of heat from a blow dryer with the hair damp to get the part just the way I wanted it. ( I know some of these steps are not recommended by wig manufacturers or by wigs.com, but I wanted to share how I altered the wig to make it look more real. I am not a professional, but I have figured out some tricks over the years with synthetic wigs.) I wore it to work today and received so many compliments, with everyone saying how real it looked and they could not tell it was a wig. Love that this is NOT a lace front, as I am tired of those. Only down side is the adjustable straps have a bra like closure that for me does not stay and pokes out under the sides. I used a hair gripper band and shoved the tabs up under it. It stayed secure with no issues with the velvet head band gripper for 13 straight hours of wear today. Overall this is a great wig, and I feel it’s even better with some personalization/modifications to make it even more realistic looks.