Angelica by Noriko part of the Rene of Paris Company, is a gorgeous long synthetic wig with swept over side bang. Featuring an open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal for everyday wear. Created with a teasing hair effect on the roots providing extra lift on top.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 184 grams
• approx length: Front: 8" - Crown: 16.2" - Nape: 16" - Overall Length: 26.4"
• colour shown: macadamia LR, crimson long rooted, iced mocha R, melted plum
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
yes i have been told by my next door neighbor that she really likes my new hairstyle and that since I've let my hair grow out it Is looking like Jennifer Aniston hair. She had no idea I was wearing a wig even though we have been neighbors for nearly 20 years. Needless to say this wig is not only long layered and sexy you will never believe how nat Read more about review stating Jennifer Anistonural it looks. My color is spring honey. Wear this and you will have the compliments rolling in!!!
This wig is a great option if you like long wigs and don't want to fuss with a lace front or a mono top. She's long and layered with a basic cap (which can get a bit heavy and hot), with some permatease at the part. I've purchased this a couple of times in the color chestnut and I received so many compliments on my hair! Seriously, out of all the wigs that I've worn, Angelica in chestnut has been the one that I've gotten the most compliments on and is the one that people have been the most surprised when I tell them its a wig. Her length and layers do require extra care and maintenance to keep her looking her best though. I've found that she has a shorter wear life compared to other wigs, but I don't mind because of her price point.
Absolutely delighted. Just the right length, perfect style and colour. Looks completely natural and is very flattering. I didn't need to comb it out, I just shook it, put it on, and moved it off my face with my fingers. Instant smartness. I think this is my new favorite! Definitely buy it again.
I love this wig. For a long wig the density is perfect and the cap is comfortable. Not to much hair and not too little. I can style it by pulling it back or a loose up-do. I felt it looks great at right out of the box. I tried 2 colors which were very similar. Creamy toffee r and sugar cane r. The sugar cane r is a bit more neutral, almost ashy, and slightly less bright, but the colors were very close. I am sending the creamy toffee back as it is a little too good for my fair complexion. I did not experience a lot of tangling which was surprising, but there was still some. I have been purchasing mid length wigs while on chemo, but now that my hair is growing back I wanted to get back to longer styles that are similar to the way my hair was before chemo. I prefer non heat friendly styles as they tend to last longer, especially in a longer style.
I have bought 3 of these wigs in different colors and is my absolute favorite wig I own! Everyone loves how it looks and no one ever knows it's a wig!