angelica part mono
25% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $94.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Angelica PM by Noriko part of the Rene of Paris Company, is a gorgeous long synthetic wig with swept over side bang. Featuring with a monofilament part top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament part
• cap size: average
• weight: 184 grams
• approx length: Front: 8" - Crown: 16.2" - Nape: 16" - Overall Length: 26.4"
• colour shown: ginger brown, kahula blast
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• monofilament part > for natural partline
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Love my wigs I buy so many of them I wish there were a rewards program. I literally have about 20!
It looks gorgeous and very natural because of the mono hairline. However, compared to the basic cap Angelica which I own in the same color, this one tangles a LOT more. Within 1-2 hours of wearing it for the first time, the neck area became so tangled that it took me a long time to untangle. As a result, I wear the basic cap for every days use (I work from home), and the lace cap for meetings, going out etc., as the hairline looks more natural than the basic cap. I would recommend taking really good care of it, take your time untangling it, and do not use as your every day / 8 hours per day wig.
When I originally tried the Angelica, I wasn't a fan. Too much permatease for me. I kept watching videos about her, and thinking she was so beautiful. I ended up trying her in Macadamia LR (beautiful natural looking brown/blonde ombre) in the pm top, which has a little less permatease. I love Angelica now! It is definitely bombshell hair. Im going Read more about review stating Took me a few triesto try a darker color too. I appreciate the lack of a lace front, because I pull some of my bio hair out in the front. Looks really natural.
Kahlua is beautiful! Love the natural part! Been wearing Angelica for 15 years and never found one I like better for a natural look.
Looks natural with rooted top. Wish there was one with lowlights.