Angelique by Jon Renau is a straight, long layered tresses also created with a sweeping side fringe. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 164 grams
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 9.25" - Sides: 9.5" - Nape: 12"
• colour shown: 1st picture FS26/31, 2nd picture 27T33B
• synthetic hair; a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
The bottom part was sparse and didn’t sit. Tried cutting to adjust but just was not right
It fits perfect, and it's a dark brown almost black color which matches my natural hair color. The hair looks like I went to the salon and got my hair done professionally. It feels real to touch. My family loves the look on me! I trimmed the bangs a little that best suits my face since the bangs are a little longer. I would highly recommend this t Read more about review stating It fits perfect, and it'so anyone! Thank you Vogue!
I have a love hate relationship with this wig. I love it is light... so light. I love that it is not heavy on the hair and needs no product to style into place. I get 102S8, the blonde is the best. I trim and blunt the back and maybe razor shape very little around face. Tricks: She cannot handle product. She gets clumpy and stiff and fragile. You can use detangler once before she feels like you put dirt in her. I use armor all on my Norkios at neck base. Cannot with her. I wear her everyday daily. She needs to be washed and conditioned more often than other wigs. Nightly I rinse wig conditioner into hair nape down in back to keep from looking and feel brittle. If I don't she doesn't come back from it, promise. She degrades FAST. Do above and you will get daily use for only about one to 2 months. What I do I have one for good and I downgrade that one to an everyday when my daily gives. So I always have a fresh one to go. I go through about 14 of her a year. At the price that is fine for me. I just love her.
Wig came ready to wear, didn't even need to clip the bangs. The only drawback is that the crown area is a little poofier than I care for. Still trying to get it to lay a little flatter to the head but to no avail, as of yet. All in all, a nice wig for the price.
I bought this in Raspberry Syrup. The wig fit great and I felt that I could have made it work, but the color was not right for me. I didn't think it was a realistic color. It does have visible permatease at the top which I do not like, but it felt comfortable on my head. I ended up returning it but I might buy it again in a different color.