Annette by Jon Renau is a short textured design with endless layering throughout. Featuring a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 59 grams
• approx length: Front: 3" - Crown: 4.5" - Sides: 2.5" - Nape: 2"
• colour shown: FS26/31S6, storm, FS4/33/30A, palm spring blonde, 12fs8
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Love this wig! At first, I was a little baffled as to how this wig was inspired by Annette Bening. Once I worked on it a bit, I'm totally convinced.
Amazing wig! I have this wig in three colors. Glacier color is breath taking! Beautiful. comfortable.. Great service. Will buy again!
I recently purchased Annette in 6F27/Caramel Ribbon. I had previously purchased another wig in the caramel ribbon and loved the color. However, this time I wanted a monofilament/lace front wig. I am very pleased with my purchase. I love the cut and style and how the scalp and hairline look so natural, which allows me to wear the part in any direct Read more about review stating My new favoriteion. I recently ran in to a former high school friend, whom I hadn’t seen in 40 years. She recognized me saying “you still look the same and your hair looks great”. When I told her I was wearing a wig, she was in awe. So I would say this one definitely passed the test. Love this one.
I love this cute little pixie cut it’s absolutely gorgeous I ordered this style in one of the new Arctic Collection colors Frost. Jon Renau gets it right every time they have some of most beautiful lace fronts and mono tops in the business. This wig looks completely natural looking doesn’t take much to style her either I ran my wide tooth comb and a few sprays of wig spray and she was off the face and looking like a beautiful natural spiky pixie in seconds. Fits true to size but easily fits average large cap size if you let out the adjustment straps as far as possible and it’s comfortable I wore it for 8 hours and she was perfect.
Very happy. I highly recommend buying from WigOutlet! Thank you