Apart Mono by Ellen Wille synthetic wig is a short slightly wave hair design. Featuring a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair society collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 1.60z
• approx length: Front: 3" | Crown: 2.75" | Side: 2.5" | Nape: 2"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: dark snow mix
• base design: 100% hand-tied cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
chiquel just continues to make it easy to satisfy it’s customers. I cannot say one bad thing about my experiences with them. Having to accept that a wig is necessary is difficult enough, and the compassionate and patient staff helps to alleviate the many stressors going into finding the proper style, color, fit and comfort confidence. Prices are very reasonable too.
I just received the Apart Mono wig. My biggest complaint is that it has very little color 101 in it. I got pearl mix, my favorite color which is 14-101. All my other pearl mix wigs are a beautiful light brown with lots of white mixed in. This one is plain brown. The good thing is that it is very close to the color my hair was in my young years. The back of the wig is so cute with lots of layers and waves. The front is a little long and full for me. I may take it to be trimmed. I love Ellen Wille and so far I like the Bravo and Love Confort the most.
chiquel has been so patient with me and is now allowing me to return wigs to find the perfect color.......to go with my perfect hairstyle by Ellen Wille. I just wish there was a color sample wheel available for Ellen Wille wigs and I feel the choice process would be easier and less cumbersome. In the meantime, chiquel has been great.