Arrow by Ellen Wille synthetic wig is a long layered design falling with a cascade of soft waves. Featuring with a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament left part, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 85 grams
• approx length: Front 14" | Crown 14" | Sides 13" | Nape 13"
This type of cap features a wonderfully natural crown or “crest” area, where each and every hair has been individually weaved. This area varies on all models, depending on the style, it is usually either pointed or elongated. The wig looks particularly natural in areas where the skin is visible, as the weave of wig hair appears to flow directly from your own scalp, just like natural hair growth. The rest of this wig mostly consists of a wefted cap in which the hair is sewn into fine cotton tapes. Wefted caps adapt very well to the shape of the head and allow air to circulate.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand