Bailey by Rene of Paris is a flipped out textured shoulder length design. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.1oz
• approx length: Front 3.5" | Crown 6.5" | Nape 6.5"
• colour shown: mochacchino, spring honey, irish spice
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
This style has a lot of pizazz, plus lovely hair quality. Quite natural-looking. I bought 2 of these, one in Apricot Frost (my favorite and a drop dead gorgeous color). This review is on the Irish Spice. The color is pretty, but deeper and darker than I expected. Also, somehow this one has less volume than the identical style in Apricot Frost. It is still a keeper, though, due to the neat style and beautiful quality.
I buy all wigs in the same or very similar colors and have become a major fan of the wigs in a short time, I have purchased 8 wigs/toppers in less than 6 months. The time saved just doing makeup and putting a wig-- instant polish-no bad hair days ever, why didn't i do this even when i had great hair-- real hair is thinning, but even the toppers are great, they blend for every day use--, I can't say enough-- its great--quality so far--none of the wigs are poor quality, service is the best, delivery , product-- wow!!
I love this wig, the cut is perfect, fits any face shape and I love the color choices, I order the Coffee Latte' nice combination of browns with golden highlights. I always get compliments and questions on who cuts and styles my hair...lol I have ordered this wig 3 times. It washes nice, holds it's shape and color. Vogue wigs are Beautiful, reason Read more about review stating Stylish Classy Wigably priced and Customer Service people are all so very nice and always helpful. I will probably buy another wig from Vogue. They are the Best!
this is a nice wig, but note cap is very small. I have a small head and there's no room to spare. Also, color Harvest Gold is not gold at all but brown. I was hoping for a goldish color - not. But I will keep as don't want to pay shipping to return.
This is my first wig experience. I looked for a wig I was interested in and then looked at all the reviews and pictures of real women wearing it. I chose Bailey in Mochaccino. I really like it. The color is perfect. Its very lightweight. My husband really likes it too.