20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $73.79 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Beach Mono by Ellen Wille is a tousled texture synthetic wig design. Made with a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 6.75" | Crown: 15" | Side: 12.5" | Nape: 7"
• colour shown: pearl blonde rooted
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
The wig is perfect except for one thing. It is a inch to short at ear tabs and inch to short in back at hair line. I need a medium and wear medium in all my wigs. But my plale blonde is styled just like this picture which is just what I wanted. It comes to the chin or tiny bit below chin.
Oh wow ! I crossed my fingers it would look like the main photo as other photos are different. Thank goodness !! I hesitated so long as cost. Instead got almost same wig in Gabor and Welsh. I loved them but this tops them all ! It's super light, color is pastel rooted and same as my other wigs which is great color wise. It's thin and thats what I really wanted as looks so real , so light, so fantastic ! I had to go to the store and wore it, high winds today and the wig stayed on it just felt like it was my hair blowing. No adjusting. I know from practice where part goes so put it right on, tiny part adjustment to put both ear tabs equal. That was all I had t do !!! Nothing else. No combing, nothing ! Wow ! I have tons of wigs and If I could afford it I would buy 4 or 5 of these as spares for the future. This is THE WIG for me forever. I am so happy, made my day. I keep running to the mirror to look at me lol Maybe one day I will get nerve to put a pic on but I am sr citz now so its the wig I look at not me . Now give me a huge discount and I will order a spare lol
I have purchased two of these wigs in the color Pastel Blonde Rooted. It's a lovely summer color if you enjoy light blondes like I do...nice root without being black or too harsh. Wig cap is very very comfortable for my average size head. It has a soft wavy pattern...curls are more relaxed and less defined which I like. Just hits my shoulders and is easy to put on and go. Only reason I gave it four instead of five stars is I wish it lasted longer. I do find that my EW Limit and this one don't last as long as I'd like...the fiber gets very dry and lifeless. Otherwise, this is a wonderful flattering style for many face shapes I think! Wig studio 1 services was excellent! Highly recommend!
It does look a little different than the one pictured here, but still very cute, and beach wavy, I got the light Bernstein color, and it is a prettier color than the swatch shown. Overall I'm happy with it.
This is a beautiful wig. It came within a week. I wanted a color similar to my own. Ellen Wille doesn't have a lot of color choices but the one I got (bernstein light) was great. The color looks really natural. The hair is very nice and the wig is well made. I had hoped for a curlier wig (like in the picture) so I'll try to figure out how to style it so it has a bit more curl.