Beam by Ellen Wille part of the Hair Society Collection, featuring soft face framing layers and textured bang. Beam is made with a monofilament crown hat resembles the most realistic hairline and featured in a open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear
* Due to high demand for Ellen Wille, items may not be available after order placement, you will be notified if your item is currently on backorder.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament crown
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 4.25" | Crown: 6.5" | Side: 6" | Nape: 2.25"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: light champagne rooted
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I love this wig! The Ellen Wille fibers are so extremely soft and realistic. It was a bit shiny at first (I usually prefer heat defiant wigs which don't shine). But with washing and dry shampoo the high shine is gone. I love how versatile this wig is - looks great tucked behind the ears, messy or sleek.
I like Ellen Wille wigs, they fit my smallish head very well. Beam is easy to wear and take care of- it's short. I don't miss lace front. A Monofilament crown is all I need. The wig gives me a lift on top, also nice layers around my cheeks. So I am happy Thank you, Wigs by Pattis Pearls!
I have been wearing a wig for several years and this is the first one I did not have to alter one bit. The color hot chocolate is beautiful. I have received several compliments on the style and color.
I so wanted to love this wig but it was just too much hair for my petite head & looked really wiggy. Other than that it is a beautiful wig - fibers were lovely - just not for me.
I have not worn the wig yet, because I need to get the bangs trimmed. But it seems to be a very nicely made wig and very natural looking. May try a new shade next time.