Bo Mono by Ellen Wille part of the Hairpower Collection, synthetic wig is the perftect textured design pixie cut. Created with premium synthetic fiber mimicking the appearance and movement of natural hair. Also features a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: petite/average
• weight: 56 grams
• approx length: Front: 2.75" - Crown: 3.5" - Sides: 2.5" - Nape: 1.75"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart
• colour shown: sandy blonde rooted
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
bought two of this wig because I liked the style but couldn't decide which color would be better, Pearl Blond and Snow Mix. When I got them I decided to keep both of them. My husband liked the color of the Pearl Blond and I liked the Snow Mix. The style is cute and fits pretty well and doesn't look wiggy.
I really love this wig. It fits great. But I don’t love the color...champagne rooted. Wish it was available in more colors.
I’ve bought this wig several times in a few different colors over the years. I wear the bang différent ways— sometimes even completely off the face. I get tons of compliments and people see shocked when the find out it’s a wig. It’s comfortable and always looks good.
It is all it was said to be. Fits well and looks great. Very soft and easy to style. I will buy another.
The Bo Mono is a well made, very natural looking pixie. The cap is extremely comfortable and is on the petite/average size. It's a shake and go style that's lightweight and great for summer. The bangs are a good length, not too short! If you like the Pixie style, you'll love Bo. She's a keeper!!