20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $63.80 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Brad by HAIRforMANce part of the Ellen Wille company is a short hair design. It offers a lace front that creates the appearance of a natural hairline and allows for styling off the face. The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customisation or thinning. Also featuring a monofilament crown that resembles the most realistic hairline parting.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille mens collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless cap, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: large
• weight: 45 grams
• approx length: Front: 3.5″ – Crown: 3.5″ – Nape: 1.75″
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: M3s, M7s, M17, pepper
• base design: memory cap- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
Not yet formally wear it, but I love it!
Fast shipping and very nice wig. The wig looks like any wig out of the box but with some simple styling it looks nice. It's a bit too long on the back neck and sides but I'm sure with the right hairstylist it can be adjusted. Here's some pics of my hubby with it.
Great experience. Its my favorite wig that I own. Can’t see the lace against my skin tone. Easy to style and put on. Will definitely order Ellen Wille brand wig again.
I’ve started down the road of hair replacement at one moment I looked at myself in the mirror one time last Fall. I hated my scraggly and thinning hair, so I started buzzing it down last year. To me, I felt I looked worse and that a relative lack of hair aged me. One issue is that right now, my budget doesn’t call for anything custom-made. Once my financial situation improves, I’ll go that route with custom human hair pieces and/or wigs. I do cosplay at science fiction conventions, so I’m used to wearing wigs with some of my costumes. And I know Ellen Wille wigs are known for being well-made with a realistic synthetic fiber, so I bought two Brad wigs: a hair and a spare. I had them trimmed on the back and sides and boom - I just jumped into the deep end and started wearing them one day. Some friends spoke up and said they liked the change. Those who don’t know me well have sometimes said “oh, you grew out your hair.” It took my wife a week or so to get used to me again with more hair. Now, I’m middle-aged, and while the lace front and the way the hair is tied makes the hairline looks realistic, I know that without a recession and given the high density of hair overall, this might now be my solution long-term. I still get the jitters when wearing this wig, but not as much as in the beginning. I’m also concerned about how warm I’ll get with daily wear when the warmer weather comes, seeing as synthetic wigs can get toasty in the summer, especially in the mid-Atlantic US. I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it. I’ve learned a few tricks to stay cool. One other “downside” is that this wig is wedged and the mono part is very short in front. The problem is that I tried the hand-tied EW and HIM wigs and they just don’t fit me that well in front. This one fits perfectly until it gets old and too stretchy. I’m now on my third and fourth Brad in M5S. The next step besides going custom is broadening my hair horizons with different styles. We’ll see. Meanwhile, for the price - especially if you get this wig on sale - Brad strikes a good balance between cost and quality/realism. I recommend this wig for anyone who needs something in this style.
I have bought many a wig ....by far reserved style will set you free and you won't purchase from another company again.You can do so much with it I turned it into an old george clooney cut from the 90s ...luv it and so realistic.Silocone sides holds perfectly for any weather.Went to Supercuts she couldn't believe how realistic the wig was.